We have just released V28 update for AIO 4S and V2 update for iPhone 5.
This updates are similar in functions and this is why we release them together.
– solved compatibility problems with CDMA phones that display SIM Invalid message; sometimes this happens after few minutes;
– faster signal aquisition;
– STK application of the original simcard will work better;
– should work with Sprint phones with IMEI starting with 99;
– accepts normal style IMSI settings.
How to use:
Update V28 uses the same type of settings you would use for V24 but it’s different in function as it works more like update V27. It’s especially useful for customers that have CDMA locked phones on networks that are not supported by V27 because there are no settings available to choose from.
Also GSM locked phones can be used with V28. For example one would program an AIO 4S with V28 using the default AT&T settings like you would normally do for AT&T. Another important thing is the fact that you should not use the ICCID unless is necessary. Using ICCID with phones that don’t require ICCID can end up in displaying Searching indefinitely.
For V2 update for AIO 5 the functions are the same as V1 so if there are iPhone 5 settings available in the list use that setting first.