We have updated to V47.3 – now there should be no more dead AIO. We are sorry for the issues caused and we will replace all necessary cards.
The previous V47 update was reported by many customers to affect the functionality of AIO-SIM and or give a lot of Invalid SIM errors. We have tested much more sim cards with this V47.2. We also added the option to activate the phone even if the sim card used is not active or has no signal. You can use this V47 update in a similar way with V35 or use a USA working ICCID + MCC to unlock any phone. People have reported working ICCID here https://beta.unlockcode.mobi/iccid/ but as we have tested the time until ICCID will not work is really fast.
For any other questions or for replacements (in case you have had problems with your AIO cards) please contact us to email@example.com
We have just released the new V47 update. Using the new update you should be able to activate and use your phones once more. The update has the settings built-in so it will work with any sim card directly.
- Update AIO6 with the V47 update (enable checkbox if the update does not appear in the list). If you want you can also enter the ICCID and IMSI manually. IMSI should start with 310100 and ICCID should be the current working ICCID. You don’t need to write original carrier IMSI.
- Start the phone, wait until it acquires signal then press Accept on the displayed message. If there is no signal you can wait or press cancel. The popup will display again after about 30 seconds;
- After you have pressed accept follow the activation steps and the phone should activate successfully;
- Once activated you can select 2G in the menu or LTE. If the phone display LTE or E and data roaming is enabled everything should work find including receiving calls;
- If the phone loses signal it will ask you if you want to restart the procedure. If you press Cancel button it will stop asking you this message until the next restart. If you press Accept the process will restart.