we have just released a new update software for AIO4 and AIO5 V7.1 BETA 4. As you can see this update is still in BETA stage of development but we do have tested it already with our main distributors. This is the first AIO Update Software that will work on AIO 4 and AIO 5, so you will not need anymore to use 2 software updaters to update your AIO’s. This also enables us to release updates faster for AIO 4 and AIO 5 alike without updating the AIO4 and waiting for the AIO5 software update like happened in the past.
Notable New Features:
- updates AIO 4 and AIO 5 from the same software;
- includes new setting structure suitable for new iOS models;
- added new caching capability so your software will load much faster when you need it;
- added ICCID automatic verification in order to prevent errors with bad ICCID’s;
- added settings short list (a list with all the available settings when unlocking a phone). If your setting is not found in this list it will probably not work;
- added patching mode (for jailbreaked phones) that allows you to update/edit patches and also allows you to update network settings for non-jailbreaked phones;
for more information you can read the ReleaseNotes document located in the archive. You can go to downloads section to download the new update.