Apple has released iOS 7.1. Some of our customers complained about the fact that this updates breaks AIO unlocking procedure. Until we personally test all the models involved in iOS 7.1 update we advise all customer to refrain the update to the new OS. We will keep you posted here about the results.
- iPhone 4S AT&T (GSM models) are still working with iOS 7.1 Update with V28 or newer versions, tested by us
- iPhone 5S (GSM models) not working reported by some of our distributors – we will also check soon
- iPhone 5 (GSM models) are still working with iOS 7.1 as reported by www.gevey-sim.ro
- we have partial success with iPhone 5s with out internal test device so we have chances that will work also on iPhone 5S with an new update
- 2014.03.18 – Indeed we had success with our China Telecom iPhone 5s because this is among the few 5s/5c phones still working. We have worked for few days now and seems Apple has blocked the bugs of 5s and 5c phones (at least for all GSM models – most of them). So the only working iPhone 5s and 5s are the ones from KDDI and China Telecom and probably some more phones from networks that have roaming agreements with Vodafone NL outside their home area and that support multi-mode simcards.
- We will release some updates soon but this are not planned to solve 5s and 5c issues because there is not much to test (we bought all the required phones ourselves). The updates with be for 4s with new simcards as requested by some of our users and functional updates to the update software.